Here are the latest planning applications for communities across West Leeds.
Plans include the expansion of Forge Recycling in Armley and a new restaurant in Stanningley.
Bramley & Stanningley
Calverley & Farsley
Farnley & Wortley
- Single storey side and rear extension 21 Silver Royd Close Wortley Leeds LS12 4QZ
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 4, 5, 6 and 7 of Planning Application 18/06887/FU Blue Hill Lane Wortley Leeds LS12 4NTRef.
- Certificate of Proposed Lawful Development for a single storey rear extension 19 Lynwood Rise Lower Wortley Leeds LS12 4AY.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by condition 2 of Planning Application 18/07032/DPD Hilly Croft Nurseries Back Lane New Farnley Leeds LS12 5HNRef.
- Consent, agreement or approval required by conditions 3, 4, 8, 9, 10 ,13, 17 and 18 of Planning Application 18/07181/FU Land Off Lower Wortley Road Behind No. 161 Lower Wortley Road Lower Wortley Leeds LS12 4PP
- Demolition of existing two storey dwellingFormer Sexton’s House 253 Gelderd Road, Leeds LS12 6DJ
Local news is in crisis. Can you help?
These are challenging times for local news providers – and producing your daily dose of West Leeds Dispatch comes at a cost!
We’re a small, community-led news organisation which needs your support to keep delivering quality journalism. We want to continue to maintain our openness and protect our precious independence – and above all to connect people with what’s happening in their part of West Leeds. Every reader contribution, big or small, helps us to do that.
For as little as £4 a month (£1 a week) you can support us – and it only takes a minute.
Or set up a standing order with your bank: Contact us on [email protected] if you’d like to do this.
Your support will make a difference. Thank you.